Search

Puzzling Pretzels

One of my favorite snack foods in the world has to be none other than a soft pretzel. In Florida we really don't have true handmade, soft pretzels. We have some chain stores in malls that make them but it is not the same.

Since I have been in New Jersey/Philadelphia I have had a few really amazing pretzels. They make them up here and they are so good. Also, on the street in Philly, they are only fifty cents!!! I have been so happy and trying to find them anywhere I go before I go home. Today I was at Target and they had pretzels. I excitedly bought one only to get it and was so disappointed. It was horrible. It was burnt and hard and tasted like they made them days ago and put them in a toaster too long to heat them. I didn't want to cause any problems so I didn't take it back. I was there with my cousin who had also gotten a pretzel for her son and his was equally as terrible. Worse, she told me that any time she has gotten a pretzel for him from a Target, they have been equally awful.

So, I didn't mean to complain, but the moral of the story is, do not get pretzels at Target, it will only leave you disappointed.

Sorry for the slight rant but it is late and this was on my mind. You will be getting something better tomorrow, I promise. :)

Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment