Search

Forever 21+: The Best Plus Sized Clothing

I know that Forever 21 is a staple in any teenage girls closet but if you happen to be of bigger size like myself, for any reason, all I can say is that their plus sized line is nothing shy of fantastic. I have fallen head over heels for most of the clothes and have bought a lot of them already.

This is going to be a bit of a tangent but I feel like this is a place that it would fit. I have been insecure about my size from the time I was in kindergarten. There is nothing I hate more than someone judging people on their size for many reasons. First, you never know what the cause is. For me, I have many medical issues such as a thyroid condition and other metabolic and hormonal disorders that cause weight gain as well on being on medicine that does the thing. But the thing is, no matter what the reason is, it is no one's business. If people are happy with how they look then that is all that matters.

Okay, tangent aside, I have always been one to hide behind a lack of fashion. I have always loved fashion and followed it closely but I have been too scared to ever dress in anything that would show things about my body i didn't love, also there is a lack of plus sized clothes in the style I love. That is why I am loving Forever 21+ so much. I thought I would share some of the pieces that I got that I am loving to death. There will also be a video coming soon with all of them.



There were more but they are out of stock so you will just have to wait for my video! So, if you are off bigger size like myself, you need to check out Forever 21+ because it is reasonable and will make you feel really good about yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment