Search

Hello!


Hi there!
As you may have guessed, I'm Kelsey. I am 17 years old and live in the USA, however I suggest that you pick some exciting accent from some place in the world and read the rest of this in that accent because it just makes it that much cooler. No, I'm not crazy, give it a try.
So, I figured I would start off with a little getting to know me post. The first thing for you to know is that I love music with all of my heart. It is my passion and what I want to do with my life. I am a singer first, but I play guitar, piano, violin and I am about to learn the ukulele. I am in 2 choirs and that't pretty cool because they are audition only ones and I am the only young person in them. One of which is the elite chamber choir and there were only 3 spots for my voice part.
I have a slight obsession with makeup, and by slight I mean I am completely obsessed. I love makeup, beauty, skin care, and fashion. I find the ever changing trends fascinating and I would study them all the time if I could. I probably have enough makeup that if I never bought any again, I wouldn't run out until I was 50.
Ed Sheeran is my favorite person in the entire universe so I probably talk about him way too much. Demi Lovato has had an amazingly huge impact on my life. I also majorly love Little Mix, Taylor Swift, Cher Lloyd, Tyler Ward, Rita Ora, Mumford and Sons, Sleeping With Sirens, The Ready Set, We The Kings, Passenger, Selah Sue, Macklemore and many others. My all-time favorite TV Show was Gilmore Girls and I am still so sad it went off the air. Right now I watch Pretty Little Liars and Grey's Anatomy religiously. Mean Girls is the best movie ever and anyone who says otherwise is a LIAR. I know every line.
I live 10 minutes from the beach but I never go, I don't even know why. My dream is to get signed by a record label and be able to support myself and my family with music. I'd also love to find a way to be able to help people and animals because that is another one of my passions.
This got long so I am going to stop here and do a part two some day. But until then I hope you will stick around and keep reading to see whats coming. This gives you a little taste into some of the things that will be on here but it is sure to expand and grow. On a side note, I am very excited because March 23rd and 24th I will be at Playlist Live in Orlando getting to meet some of my All Time favorite Youtubers so make sure you check back because I will be posting everything about my trip and the experience here!
Thanks and much love. xx. Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment