Search

Doing things that scare you

Hello all. Yes, I know I have been gone but I have a very good reason. I am going to plead medical excuse and explain everything in a post soon.

I was actually just laying in my bed here and having a little think session that inspired me. Today I did something that absolutely terrified me. It was a good thing and something that I knew in my heart of hearts would go well, but it scared me. It went about as amazing as it could have and now I am left with this amazing feeling. 


I honestly believe that there is nothing more incredible than the feeling of accomplishing something that previously scared the pants off of you. I was just reflecting on what an amazing thing I did for myself and how much better I feel now. Looking back now at the pain and anxiety I put myself through before just doing it seems like such a waste now. 


I guess what this long babble comes down to is, if there is something you want to do, do it. If there is something you want to tell someone, tell them. Most of the time the results are going to be so much better than you expected and you will feel so at piece after, and for the times it doesn't go that way, there will always be people around to help you back up. 

Don't delay, no day is a given and why should you waste a second worrying about things you can't control. Be yourself and let others see the real you, I promise it'll be the best choice you ever make. 


I love you.
Kelsey <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment