Search

5 Beauty Items I Can't Live Without

There are so many fantastic beauty products that I couldn't even begin to put them all in one post so I thought I would start off with my top 5. These products are ones that I have been using for a long time and love. They span makeup, skincare, and hair. Hopefully this will inspire you to try at least one of these products.

1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-In-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector


This is by far my favorite foundation or bb cream. I have tried many and I always come back to this one. I actually received a sample of it and didn't think much of it so I just put it in my drawer. One day I ran out of my other bb cream so I thought I would give it a try and I LOVED it. The coverage was enough to blur any blemishes I had but it still felt light and natural. I am on my 3rd one and I know it won't be my last. I wear the shade medium.

2. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette



I was late on the Naked Palette train. I never bought the first one and I wasn't going to get the 2nd. I ended up buying it with a gift card after the Tarte one I wanted was sold out. It turns out that was one of the best things. All of the colors are amazing and pigmented. I use every single color and there are so many combinations. This is what I take with me any time I go anywhere and it is perfect. I can't imagine not using it.

3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser



I have to do a lot to keep my skin clear and it is a rather intense process. This is the first thing I use in the morning before I do my makeup and part of my nighttime skin routine. It is a great cleanser and keeps my skin nice and soft. I love it and have two bottles of it one in my shower and one by the sink. I give it an A++

4. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum


This is a life saver. My hair is a major pain and frizzy. I put this in before I straighten or curl my hair and it keeps it shiny and not frizzy. I have frizzy, hard to manage hair and this keeps it nice all day.

5. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss Collection in shade 014



This is my go to lipstick. It is a pinky nude color. It looks great by itself or you can put a nude or clear sparkly gloss over it to spice it up a little. I always carry this with me in my bag and I probably wear it 7/10 times that I wear lipstick. 

There were so many more products that I could have picked but these are my top 5 everyday products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment