Search

Where Have I Been?

I am going to pretend that there were people that read my first two post, decided they liked them, and then wondered why I stopped posting.
Honestly, I thought I had a lot more interesting things to write about than I actually did. I also underestimated the time commitment. Here is the exciting part now! Some very exciting things have happened in my life and I want very much to fill you in and take you along on this journey with me! As you may know, my biggest dream is to be a singer. When I did my first posts I was an absolute no one. I played at open mics in my town and posted some low quality covers that I had recorded on my webcam. Since then a TON has happened! I have had some extremely exciting opportunities and it looks like more are on the way. I have had amazing support from family and friends and the most amazing is the support I have had from complete strangers, people that willingly call themselves fans *GASP*
Well, there are many exciting things that I will be writing about in the next few days and then continuing on as they happen.
I hope you will come along on this exciting journey with me!
Much love. xx Kelsey. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment