Search

I Vanished!!!!

Wow, what a crazy few weeks it has been!! I am on vacation right now in New Jersey and haven't had any internet, oh my! How am I surviving?! All kidding aside, this vacation has been a lot of fun and getting to spend time with family is a real treat. Since I've been here we have celebrated my nine year old cousins birthday, my 18th birthday, Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Today was another one of my cousins birthdays and Sunday is another! Then it is New Years! Things have been crazy since the moment I got here! I am hoping to write up and queue some posts tonight but I am not sure if I will be able to. Thank you for hanging in there with me during my slight hiatus, I promise that after I get back January 4th, things will be going back to normal. Also I have a HUGE announcement coming up on December 31st so make sure to keep an eye out for that!! It will be on here and also on my youtube.com/lovefromkelsey channel. Hope your holidays are going well and I look forward to things going back to normal soon!

Much love,
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment