Search

Favorite App Right Now || Tech Thursday

Hello all! As someone that has just recently entered into the world of smartphones that also means I am just entering into the world of apps. I have tried lots of the favorites that I have not liked *cough* Candy Crush *cough* but I have found one that I love.

If you love fashion, specifically designer fashion, as much as I do you have to check out Covet: The Game. In this game you enter challenges, get ratings and money to expand your closet. The best part about this game is that unlike all other fashion games I have come across, the clothing and accessories in this game are the true designer ones.

I have been playing this obsessively since I got my phone and I am SO EXCITED that my closet value is over $10,000! It took me so long to get there! Also, the app is free so there is no risk! I hope you will try it out and let me know if you like it as much as I do.


Let me know what apps you love, preferably free because I am currently jobless but that is another post for another day, and I would love to try them out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment